LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
Where do you want to train?
Make sure you think about what time you have to train as a starting point. Early morning after work or are the weekends your best time to train and de-stress? Once you have decided on the time, then you can work out where you want to train. It may be more convenient to train at my private studio or, outside in an open space (park or garden).
If you're not local, you may wish to train online. You can have a shower at home and then get on with the day? You can even be on holiday and still continue your training. We can use zoom or Facetime. Both platforms are interactive so we can discuss the most suitable coaching approach, positioning and effort level. With little or no equipment we can still strengthen and challenge you with a tailored plan based on your fitness goals.
Classes on zoom.
You will receive the same level of instruction that you would in a venue based class. Childcare or your dog being left at home no longer becomes an issue and you too can have a shower at home. If you're "time poor" or working from home, this is a really convenient way to fit your classes in.
Feed Loading Now
- Athletes or recreational athletes
- Mid life & beyond
- Pre & Post Natal
- Exercise with medical conditions or after injury
- General fitness & wellbeing
- Nutritional coaching
- Valuable lessons I learned
- Advanced instructor (YMCA)
- Advanced Pilates (Future fit)
- Exercise referral and low back pain specialist (Wright Foundation)
- Level 4- Obesity, diabetes and metabolic syndrome (YMCA)
- Pre & Post natal
- Boxercise & Kickboxercise
- Kettlebells. (Extreme Kettlebell)
- TRX, suspension training. Triathlon training (YMCA)
- Level 2 cycling coaching (British cycling)
- Nutrition coaching (Precision Nutrition)
- Weight management (Weight management centre)
- Kinesiology taping (Rock tape)
At school I loved sport. I was super competitive and I still am but now I focus on being 'the best I can', having overcome injuries and life's challenges. Over the years I have competed in Duathlon (topping my age group) in endurance cycling (qualified and competed in the amateur cycling world championships, placing 19th in my age group, 3rd female GB 🇬🇧 rider in my age group). I have bought up 2 wonderful boy's on my own, albeit with it's own challenges. This has taught me to push through difficult times, especially when I'm not able to control some of them.
'Give me the serenity to change the things I can, accept the things I can't and to have the wisdom to know the difference.'
I've spent many years studying and continue to do so to this day. I truly believe we never stop learning and there is still so much we have to learn about the human body. It gets injured, adapts, rebuilds, gets stronger... It truly is a marvellous thing!
follow me on instagram
Feed Loading Now